Monday, July 25, 2011

Another Satisfied Customer at Post Oak Auto Transport

Here is a review posted by a recent customer, "I needed to ship my car from Boston to Houston, Tony at Post Oak took care of everything. I searched all over the internet trying to find a reputable company to transport my new BMW, it was not easy, most of the companies say the same old things, Tony did not, he actually sounded like he knew what he was talking about. I got my new BMW just in time to take it out on the town. Thanks again Tony and Post Oak. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone needing to ship a car." Mary M./TX     Thank you Mary M. for the great feedback. Call Post Oak today to get a free auto shipping quote.713-957-9700

2 comments:

  1. This costumer looks satisfied with the service of post Oak auto transport....
    Cheapest Car Transport California

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will keep it up providing such a nice services in future.

    Car Transport Company Arizona

    ReplyDelete